MNI & The Lost City
Montserrat & The Lost City
Learn more about my home island in our "Montserrat & The Lost City" design.
In 1995, the Soufrière Hills Volcano started to show activity. An eruption and subsequent pyroclastic flow destroyed the southern third of the island and forced thousands of Montserratians, including my family, to leave their homes and emigrate to other countries.
This design features locations from The Lost City and other interests around the island that are worth visiting: Soufrière Hills Volcano, Government House, Old Sugar Mills, Montserrat Oriole Bird, Runaway Ghaut, Rendezvous Beach, Montserrat War Memorial / Clock Tower.
Some pictured mockups are the airport code and coordinates of Montserrat on the front and the year 'XCIV (1994) in Roman Numerals on the back.
- Front Design: quote, phrase, or anything related to Montserrat!
- Back Design: with or without location headings & text (dependant on shipping location)
Delivery times may vary due to customisation and location. If you are unsure or need anything sooner, then please get in touch directly.
- 4 - 8 business days - Print Designs
- 7 - 14 days - Repeat/Digitized Embroidered Designs
- 7 - 21 days - New/Custom Embroidered Designs
- 14 - 28 days - All Over Print
The prices shown are for a standard 4 x 4-inch embroidery area for digitised designs apart from special collection designs. Higher stitch count designs will cost more.
For quality control of custom embroidered designs, it is recommended, but not essential, to get a sample first - but this will be at your cost.
- Buy on the website & add your details in the custom box
- For paid orders, I will reply within 2 business days with a custom mockup or to find out more
- Any additional charges will be mentioned and sent in an invoice
- Once paid, custom production will start
Complete the look: